ACTIVE AUTO TRANSPORT LLC TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by ActiveAutoTransport. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ActiveAutoTransport. ActiveAutoTransport offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing our transport service, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Active Auto Transport LLC is a fully licensed and bonded Transport Management Company registered with the USDOT with a broker license number 111704. This agreement is between solely the customer and his, her or its duly authorized agents, (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), and Active Auto Transport.
The option to cancel a shipping order is available at any time, at no cost and with no cancellation fee, as long as the order has not yet been assigned (dispatched) to a Carrier (transporter). Our services are considered rendered when a Carrier (transporter) is assigned to an order. Refunds will be processed within 48 business hours of the cancellation request. Cancellation of an order must be submitted in writing via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Active Auto Transport LLC does not accept or honor cancellations made via phone call. Once a Carrier (transporter) has been assigned (dispatched) to a shipping order, Active Auto Transport LLC notifies Customer via email (to the email address provided at service booking). If Customer decides to cancel the shipping order after a Carrier (transporter) has been assigned (dispatched), $195 cancellation fee will be assessed, as our services have been rendered. Any remaining balance will be refunded in full.
1. Carrier will pick up and deliver as close to Customer’s door as legally and safely as possible. A mutually agreed upon place to load or unload the vehicle(s) may be necessary due to low hanging trees, low hanging wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions.
2. Active Auto Transport LLC shall provide Customer with an estimated pickup and estimated delivery date. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during, transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding pickup or delivery times and dates. Active Auto Transport/Carrier shall not be held responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. Active Auto Transport/Carrier shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of Customer’s vehicle.
3. Carrier is authorized to operate and transport Customer’s motor vehicle between its pickup location and the destination set forth on the shipping order and Bill of Lading.
4. Customer must prepare vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed or secured. Customer shall remove all nonpermanent, outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to Carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (preferably 1/4 tank). Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is Customer’s responsibility including damages caused by said part to any vehicles(s) and/or person involved.
5. Customer must disarm any alarm system installed in the vehicle or provide proper instructions for this matter. In the event said alarm sounds and there are no keys or instructions to turn it off, Carrier may silence alarm by any means.
6. Luggage and personal property must be confined to one suitcase OR one bag in the trunk only, with no heavy articles, and is not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier and Active Auto Transport LLC. are not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage to vehicle caused by excessive or improper loading of personal items. No personal property shall be transported in customer’s vehicle(s) that includes, but is not limited to, Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Active Auto Transport/Carrier may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration Active Auto Transport/Carrier will not be held responsible for delivery of personal property. If Customer wishes to put items in the vehicle, he does so at his own risk.
7. International Orders: the car must be empty except for factory installed equipment. Indicate the serial number and give car’s approximate value in U.S. dollars. Customer is responsible for the proper customs paperwork. (Ask the assigned Carrier for help with these documents.) Any order placed on our website that has a pickup and/or delivery location, such as a port, will be subject to an additional charge of $100. The booked price on our website www.ActiveAuto Transport.com does not include the extra charge of $100.
8. If the vehicle is inoperable or oversized (dual or oversized wheels, extra‐large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.) Customer must inquire as to the extra charges. If Active Auto Transport is not advised of inoperable or oversized/modified vehicles prior to pickup, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order to the Carrier upon delivery.
9. Customer agrees that Active Auto Transport has the right to reject (cancel) any order for any reason at any time.
10. At the time of pickup, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for pre‐existing damage (exterior only) by completing a vehicle inspection report recorded on the Bill of Lading. Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a copy of the Bill of Lading. At the time of delivery, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for possible damages incurred during transit. Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a final copy of the Bill of Lading. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the Bill of Lading and signed by Customer regardless of weather conditions, time of day or day of week. Signing the Bill of Lading and inspection report without notation of any damage verifies that Customer has received his vehicle(s) in satisfactory condition, and that Active Auto Transport/Carrier and their agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Carrier damage claims are covered by a minimum of $250000 public liability and property damage. All claims must be submitted in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Active Auto Transport will share the Carrier insurance policy details upon request. Customer agrees that Active Auto Transport is not liable for any property damage claims to Customer’s vehicle and that his, her or its sole remedy is against the Carrier. Customer agrees and understands that Active Auto Transport is a registered transportation and property broker and is acting solely in the capacity of a broker. Customer allows Active Auto Transport to contract with other licensed and insured Motor Carrier(s), (hereinafter referred to as “Carrier”), to transport the vehicle(s) described in this shipping order. Active Auto Transport and Carrier reserve the right to use multiple modes of transportation, including but not limited to truck, rail and ship. Customer further agrees and understands that Active Auto Transport sole responsibility in the transaction between the customer and Active Auto Transport is to procure a carrier for shipment of the customer’s property. Customer understands that Active Auto Transport never takes possession of, transports, or delivers the Customer’s property. Customer agrees and understands that all claims for damage to property arising out or occurring during the taking possession of, transporting, or delivery of Customer’s property falls under the Carmack Amendment, if the transport is interstate. As outlined in Section 10761 of the Interstate Commerce Act (49 USC 10761) the payment of freight charges may not be postponed due to alleged loss or damage. These charges should be paid in full and the portion applicable to the lost or damaged item should be included in the freight claim. The following items are important to remember: Claims and payment of freight charges are two entirely different transactions. ICC regulations prohibit withholding the payment of freight bills due to a pending claim. (Administrative Ruling No. 128) Without payment of the freight charges, payment for transportation has not been made. A valid claim will not be paid until freight charges are made.
11. Carrier accepts responsibility of vehicle after pre‐inspection is done and Bill of Lading is signed by the Customer. Carrier responsibility will end when the vehicle is delivered and Customer signs final Bill of Lading inspection.
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL AAT, ITS SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES EXCEPT FOR DAMAGES TO VEHICLES ACTUALLY TRANSPORTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH DAMAGES WERE CAUSED BY AAT’s GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL CONDUCT. Customer specifically agrees and hereby waives any other claims against AAT or its subcontractor including, but not limited to minor damages such as scratches, scrapes and chips that result from normal road conditions and wear and tear; damages caused by leaking fluids, battery acid and/or cooling system antifreeze solution; industrial fallout; mechanical malfunctions; exhaust assembly; frame; alignment; tire damage; suspension; glass damage; overloaded vehicles; defective or insufficient brakes, parking brake or parking gear; damage to loose, torn or visibly worn convertible tops; damage to vehicle boots, caps, masks, bras or any other type of covering; damage caused as a result of the inoperable condition of the vehicle; damage caused by tie-downs that break or tear due to vehicle’s age or condition; damage that is undetectable due to the vehicle’s dirty condition at the time of pickup; or damage caused as a result of acts of God or other Force Majeure events. AAT shall not be liable for missing navigation disk, additional keys, floor mats or other removable equipment.ADDITIONALLY, AAT WILL NOT PROVIDE REIMBURSEMENT FOR AUTO RENTAL FEES RESULTING FROM DELAY, DAMAGE, OR ACCIDENT. FUTHERMORE, AAT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEPRECIATED VALUE RESULTING FROM DAMAGES OR DELAYS.
13. Active Auto Transport/Carrier will not be responsible for damage caused by acts of God, hail or storm damage, or damage resulting from worn/broken parts of vehicle or added personal items.
14. Customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pickup and/or delivery if for any reason they are unavailable.
15. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the full transportation price due to Active Auto Transport/Carrier in full and will not try to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc. from freight (transport) charges. It is Customer’s responsibility to provide payment when Carrier arrives‐ unless the balance has been pre‐paid in full. All payments to Carrier on orders booked as “Partial Payment” must be in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money order ‐ no exceptions. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering Carrier and not to Active Auto Transport. Personal checks, debit or credit cards for orders booked as “Partial Payment” will NOT be accepted for the remaining balance ‐ no exceptions. Customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle will be stored, at Customer’s expense, until Customer pays in full all transport charges. Should Customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and redelivery charges will be the responsibility of Customer.
16. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
17. The parties here agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection to this agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal (if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court) courts located in Harris County, in the state of Nevada. This choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to preclude the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this section. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non‐convenience or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section. By action of this provision, the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned court.
18. Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Active Auto Transport from any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury (to property or persons, including without limitation wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal state or local agency, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of Active Auto Transport or the Carrier, its personnel, employees, agents, or contractors in connection with or arising out of Active Auto Transport or the Carrier’s actions. The indemnification includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, attorney’s fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Active Auto Transport for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
19. Neither party may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
20. Invalidity or un-enforceability of one or more of the provisions in this Agreement shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of Carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight Bill of Lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Active Auto Transport and constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Active Auto Transport and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Active Auto Transport. Customer warrants that he, she or it has read this agreement in its entirety and by continuing with the transaction, fully understands and agrees to its terms. Further, Customer waives any claims or defenses based in whole or in part on not reading, knowing, or understanding these terms and conditions and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Active Auto Transport LLC. for any fees or costs, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of any claims or defenses asserted based upon not reading, having knowledge of, or understanding these terms and conditions. Active Auto Transport LLC U.S. Department of Transportation Broker’s license number is 111704
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall ActiveAutoTransport, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ActiveAutoTransport and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minden Nevada US 89423.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.